GeekVape Aegis Squonker Kit
GeekVape Aegis Squonker Kit The Aegis Squonker kit from GeekVape is a 100W box mod kit and an advanced Squonking device with the capability to be either a squonker or a regular vape mod.Powered by a single 18650 battery the Aeg..
- Ex Tax: $64.95
- Product Code: M00001594
- Availability: In Stock
GeekVape Aegis Squonker Kit
The Aegis Squonker kit from GeekVape is a 100W box mod kit and an advanced Squonking device with the capability to be either a squonker or a regular vape mod.
Powered by a single 18650 battery the Aegis Squonker has a range of 5-100W and an intelligent AS-100 chip with a range of power modes and operated by a single firing button and dual adjustment buttons.
The screen is an OLED display and has the same style as the other Aegis mods and sits in the middle of the buttons at the front of the device.
With the signature IP67 rating the Aegis are known for, the mod has a slightly more complex squonk bottle access which involves unscrewing the body, which won't suit all vapers but ensures the device is waterproof and shockproof.
The Squonk bottle itself has an easy access top fill design under a simple slide away cap and features a silicon lip to minimize spills and leakages.
GeekVape Aegis Squonker 100W Mod Spec:
- 86 x 41 x 31.5mm Dimensions
- 10mL Squonk Bottle Capacity with Top-fill Design
- 18650 Single Battery(sold separately)
- 5-100W Wattage Output
- 0.05-3.0ohm Resistance
- 100°-315°C / 200°-600°F Temperature
- AS-100 Chipset
- Modes: Power, VPC, Temperature Control, Temperature Coefficient of Resistance and Bypass
- Zinc-Aluminium Alloy and Rubberized Plastic Construction
- Single Firing Button and Dual Adjustment Buttons
- OLED Display Screen
- Interchangeable Squonking Section
- Protection for: 10s Cut-Off, Short-Circuit, Over-Charging & Discharging, Over-Heat, Over-Current and Anti-Dry Protection
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- Micro USB Port
GeekVape TENGU 24mm RDA Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- Deep Juice Well
- Large Build Deck with Single Post
- 4 Terminals with Top Flathead Screws
- Single or Dual Coil Configuration
- Optional Dripping Feature
- Adjustable Honeycomb Middle Airflow
- Side to Coil Airflow
- 810 Widebore PMMA Drip Tip
- 810 Widebore Delrin Drip Tip
- Squonkable BF 510 Pin
- Stainless Steel and Pyrex Construction
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection Pin
GeekVape Aegis Squonker 100W Kit Includes:
- Aegis Squonker 100W Box Mod
- Tengu 24mm Sub-Ohm Tank
- x2 0.4ohm N80 Fused Clapton Coil
- x1 Battery Door Assist Tool
- x1 Spare Parts Pack
- x4 Agleted Cotton Strips
- MicroUSB Cable
- User Manual
Please ensure you read through the manual that comes with your product so that you understand how to safely operate your device.
If you are using external batteries we always recommend that you charge them using an external batter charger. Not only do they provide a more balanced charge they help to prolong the life of the battery. If you are charging your batteries inside the device it can lead to significant wear and tear on the micro USB port.
Always be sure to check the condition of the battery when removing or inserting into your device, never use batteries with a damaged sleeve. If your device uses two or more batteries it's recommended that you use the same brand, model and charge levels to ensure safe output levels. Before purchasing batteries vaping.com recommends you read the advice of battery aficionado Mooch on ECF. Mooch is a highly respected professional battery tester and has been providing excellent guidance and advice on which batteries to choose.
Misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries can pose a risk of personal injury and/or property damage. Vaping.com are not held responsible or liable for any damage caused by modifications of devices, batteries or chargers. For more information on please refer to the vaping.com terms of service. Always take great care when charging and never leave batteries charging unattended. Always charge batteries on a clean and fire-proof surface to protect yourself and your property.
Lithium-ion, Lithium-ion Polymer and any rechargeable batteries have extremely sensitive charging characteristics, if handled incorrectly they might overheat or vent. If you are transporting your batteries please ensure that you're storing batteries in a non-conductive container.
Always dispose of your batteries in a safe and responsible manner. Vaping.com recommend visiting call2recycle.org. You can drop off your old batteries for free at thousands of convenient locations across the U.S., including The Home Depot, Lowe’s and Staples.
No - Single 18650 Batteries Sold Separately
86 x 41 x 31.5mm